Refined, characteristic designs - long-term value
With an accredited Conservation architect in our team, we have a genuine passion for how outstanding design can contribute to better life in a community.
From new buildings to renovating listed buildings, our niche is in how we:
- Develop the detail – careful detailing and a high quality of finish
- Merge traditional with contemporary to exemplary effect
- Design ideas that will function in a smart, sustainable way
- Develop characteristic schemes that will stand the test of time
Robust relationship skills to handle sensitive issues
Community building projects can be tricky. They require patience and perseverance when meeting the needs of the public.
Our measured approach will ensure problematic areas are nurtured to see your project to fruition through our:
- Experience and diplomacy to handle sensitive conservation issues – if required we will attend community meetings
- Highly experienced commercial awareness that will ensure your project keeps within budget
How we work with you
The most efficient way to manage a community build project is to eliminate any chance of error from the start.
From conception to completion we ensure that the ‘Big Idea’ and careful detailing work as one.
- Your architect works directly with you – there’s no being passed ‘down the line’.
- Good working relationships means attention to detail never gets lost
- We are highly experienced at getting planning applications through with the minimum of delay
- Sensible, transparent fee rates reflect the quality of our work, without being unnecessary or exorbitant
They are good at people relationships, are attentive to detail and have a good sense of design with different kinds of buildings from modern to renovation.Andrew Mawson
Stephen did an excellent job on being at public meetings, bringing in the neighbours and getting them on board. He has a measured approach, I feel I can always call him and ask his opinion on things.Andrew Mawson