Property designs that will stand the test of time
Our niche is in developing characteristic properties that will function in a smart, sustainable way
Design ideas that will stand the test of time – for how a property will look now, and five, ten, fifty years into the future.
With an accredited Conservation architect in our team, we can seamlessly merge traditional with contemporary to exemplary effect
High-end detailing and superior quality finish are our typical trademarks
What we bring to the table
We understand construction. We are experienced in the property development business. Initial discussions will work out your market with you.
This results in a hands-on, no-nonsense commercial approach, that will produce head-turning, profitable designs, that will appeal to the people you want to buy.
Time is money. Sharp problem solving skills developed through many years experience lets us identify potential problems and how they can be addressed – early on.
Our solid technical ability will integrate all the essential functional and structural elements into drawings that are easy to follow.
How we work with you
- When you appoint us, you deal directly with the architect working with you – there’s no getting passed from pillar to post
- Our measured approach and attention to detail means that we are good at getting planning applications through with the minimum of delay
- Commercially aware, we ensure the ‘Big Idea’ is profitably feasible
- Solid technical ability ensures good execution of design
- Sensible fees reflect our high standards, depth of experience and personal service
No-nonsense designers who understand construction and get on with the development of drawing. They have the ability to think big and design outside of the box. They also give a really good personalised service, you know who you are dealing with which makes a difference.Paul Berger
They listened intently, guided and directed us every step of the way. We've previously worked with heavy hitter practices who we did not want for this project as we needed a more personalised approach with attention to detail. Somorjay & Talliss led the way and knew our market - they got it pretty spot on. The colours, the materials - the end result was a very high quality, high end housing scheme.Joe Keane